Harp Seal Oil Gold Large
Harp Seal Oil is recognized as the best source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, as it not only contains EPA and DHA but also DPA. About a third of the long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids circulating in the human blood is the result of DPA, which are the most important of the essential fatty acid family in maintaining soft, plaque-free arterial walls. Harp seal oil is also more stable than fish oil, and less vulnerable to the natural process of oxidation.
- A more stable omega-3 fatty acid compared to fish oil, Helps boosts brainpower and lower blood pressure
- Each Softgels Contains 1000mg of Harp Seal Oil (EPA ≈ 6%, DHA ≈ 6%, DPA ≈ 3%). Totally 300 mg of EPA + DHA+DPA per serving, Double the strength of our popular 500 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) helps lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels and has anti-inflammatory effects
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is found in high concentrations in the brain and has been recognized as important for brain
- DPA contains even stronger anti-inflammatory properties than EPA and DHA
RETURN & REFUND POLICY