Combo (Complex) Seal Oil
MapleLife® Omega-3 Combo soft gels combine the goodness of Omega-3 fatty acids, Ginkgo Biloba, Odorless Garlic Powder, and Vitamin E to help promote cardiovascular health and proper brain function, and enhance body circulation and memory.
Ginkgo Biloba is one of the oldest living tree species and its leaves are among the most extensively studied herbs in use today. Scientific studies throughout the years have found evidence that supports the use of ginkgo in treating blood disorders and enhancing memory. Ginkgo may help treat dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, intermittent claudication, and poor circulation in the legs. Ginkgo leaves contain two types of chemicals (flavonoids and terpenoids) that have potent antioxidant properties.
According to the U.S. National Institutes of Health, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), two omega-3 fatty acids found in both seal oil and fish oil, offer several benefits for cardiovascular health. These fatty acids effectively reduce levels of triglycerides, fat in the blood, and can help prevent heart disease and stroke.
- Each Softgels Contain EPA 30.90mg, DHA 30.90mg, DPA 15.45mg Ginkgo Biloba 40mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) helps lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels and has anti-inflammatory effects
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is found in high concentrations in the brain and has been recognized as important for brain
- DPA contains even stronger anti-inflammatory properties than EPA and DHA
- Ginkgo aid in preventing memory impairment and lack of concentration. It also supports cognitive health including attention, learning and memory
RETURN & REFUND POLICY